Trading Wisdom

Jesse Livermore quotes:

"The only way you get a real education in the market is to invest cash, track your trade, and study your mistakes"

"Patience is the key to success not speed"

"Time is a cunning speculator’s best friend if he uses it right"

"Successful trading is always an emotional battle for the speculator, not an intelligent battle"

"The market is never wrong, Traders are wrong"

"Prudent speculators never argue with the tape. Markets are never wrong, but opinions often are"

"I never try to predict or anticipate. I only try to react to what the market is telling me by its behavior"

"Of all the speculative blunders there are few greater than trying to average a losing game. Always sell what shows you a loss and keep what shows you a profit"

"There is the plain fool, who does the wrong thing at all times everywhere, but there is also the Wall Street fool, who thinks he must trade all the time"

"A loss never troubles me after I take it. I forget it overnight. But being wrong – not taking the loss – that is what does the damage to the pocket-book and to the soul"

"It never was my thinking that made the big money for me. It always was my sitting"

Comments

Popular Posts